1. Boil saucepan of water and add teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
2. In a bowl mash the avocado with finely chopped tomatoes, lime juice and add chilli flakes.
3. Add eggs to boiling water. Remove from heat and cover for 3 minuted (depending on how you like your eggs).
4. Remove eggs from water and pat dry with kitchen paper.
5. Spread avocado on toasted bread and place 2 eggs on top of each slice. Season with pepper and extra child flakes (if you like spicy).
6. Serve with mixed leaves.
· 7 eggs
· ½ Sweet Red Pepper, 5 or 6 cherry tomatoes, ½ courgette, 6 mushrooms
· Handful of spinach
· olive oil
· Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Chop vegetables finely and stir fry vegetables (except spinach) for few minutes in hot pan with olive oil.
4. Whisk eggs in bowl and add vegetable mix and spinach.
5. Grease muffin tray with olive oil.
7. Add Salt and Pepper.
8. Pour egg and vegetable mixture into muffin tray.
9. Bake in oven for 20 mins or until cooked through.
1. In a blender or Nutri Bullet blend the almond milk and the berries.
2. Stir in the oats and seeds a
3. Place in the fridge overnight.
Note: If you like your overnight oats stodgy only use 150ml almond milk or just add an extra tbsp of chia seeds!
© Dun Laoghaire Nutrition Alliance 2020